Once the dry-type transformer operates, it will enter the working state. Entering the working state means that it starts to transmit power and that the dry-type transformer starts to be charged. Therefore, special care and caution should be taken in all aspects to avoid the risk of electric shock and electric shock. Therefore, the following matters shall be paid attention to in the actual power transmission operation of dry-type transformer:
- After the maintenance work is completed and the work ticket has been completed, the maintenance account can be put into operation.
- Remove relevant safety measures and warning signs.
- Check that the dry-type transformer body and system are intact and meet the operation conditions.
- The insulation resistance of dry-type transformer is normal.
- Power transmission operation shall be carried out according to the sequence of operation ticket (close the high-voltage side switch first and then the low-voltage side switch).
In short, all power transmission of dry-type transformer shall be based on safety, and any accident caused by bad operation shall be avoided.